- Contact your nearest NDAD office or call (800) 532-NDAD to request an application for NDAD's Direct Financial Assistance Program. Or just click the city office link that serves your county of residence.
- Completely fill out and sign the application.
- Print and mail, email, or fax your application to your NDAD office, or drop it off at one of our offices. Add the words "Attn: Client Services" to the mailing envelope, or to the email or fax message line.
NDAD's direct financial assistance application also is available in a larger font size. Contact a client services representative to request it.
NOTE: NDAD fillable forms and some other materials are provided online in a .PDF software format from Adobe. Download Adobe Acrobat's .PDF reader.
- South-central and southwest North Dakota counties: Adams, Billings, Bowman, Burleigh, Dunn, Emmons, Golden Valley, Grant, Hettinger, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, Sheridan, Sioux, Slope, Stark and Wells.
- Also Lemmon, S.D.
- Southeast N.D. counties: Barnes, Cass, Dickey, Lamoure, Logan, McIntosh, Ransom, Richland, Sargent and Stutsman.
- Also Moorhead and Breckenridge, Minn.
- Northeast N.D. counties: Benson, Cavalier, Eddy, Foster, Grand Forks, Griggs, Nelson, Pembina, Ramsey, Steele, Towner, Traill and Walsh
- Also East Grand Forks, Minn.
- North-central N.D. counties: Bottineau, McHenry, Pierce, Renville, Rolette and Ward.
- Northwest N.D. counties: Burke, Divide, McKenzie, Mountrail and Williams.